Round-trip motor coach transportation from Waikiki to PCC is a $22 option. Ride in a comfortable, air-conditioned 50-60 passenger vehicle along the scenic Windward coastline to Laie along one of Hawaii’s most beautiful beach-side highways. Guests will be returned to their respective pickup locations at approximately 10:15 p.m.
8 Major Pick-Up Locations
|Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona St.)||10:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Ilikai Hotel (Hobron Lane)||10:00 am||12:00 pm|
|Hilton Hawaii Village (Tapa Towers Bus Depot)||10:05 am||12:05 pm|
|Waikiki Gateway (Olohana St.)||10:10 am||12:10 pm|
|Sheraton Waikiki (Bus Depot)||10:15 am||12:15 pm|
|Waikiki Trade Center (Seaside Avenue Curbside)||10:20 am||12:20 pm|
|Hyatt Regency Hotel (Koa Ave.)||10:25 am||12:25 pm|
|Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani St.)||10:30 am||12:30 pm|
You may purchase our transportation option for your PCC order when you book online, or when you call toll free from the U.S. Mainland and Canada, 1-800-367-7060.
When you arrive at the scheduled pickup location you selected, a Polynesian Cultural Center escort will call your name. You do not need a ticket at that time, however you may be required to present identification before boarding the bus. Your vehicle escort or driver will help get your tickets for admission to the Cultural Center’s activities.
1. The PCC must receive your booking at least 48 hours prior to the activity date.
2. Each motor coach can accommodate up to 8 wheelchairs.
3. Each wheelchair cannot exceed 48 inches in length (1.22 m) and 28.5 inches in width (72.4 cm).
4. Non-motorized rigid-frame wheelchairs are only allowed in the passenger compartment of the motor coach if the guest rides in it. Otherwise, there is no storage area on the motor coach to stow rigid-frame wheelchairs.
5. Collapsible wheelchairs must be folded and stowed in the luggage compartment of the motor coach. Safety requirements prohibit guests from riding in the passenger compartment of the coach in collapsible wheelchairs, because they cannot be safely strapped down without creating a danger to the guests sitting in such wheelchairs.
6. Passengers must have the ability to maneuver wheelchairs and scooters safely and effectively.
7. An attendant must accompany guests who need assistance board and/or exit the bus.
8. Wheelchairs must be safe, in good repair, and have an effective braking system.
9. Motorized wheelchairs and scooters are allowed only with the following restrictions: