Salad, Soups and Sides (with a choice of French, Thousand Island or Caesar dressings)
- Jell-O™ with cottage cheese
- Salad greens with cherry tomatoes, bacon bits, croutons, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese, shredded cucumber and green onions
- Sashimi served with wasabi
- Cold crab legs
- Somen noodles with green onions, sliced kamaboko, shredded eggs, shredded cucumber and memmi sauce
- Sushi: Futomaki, Daikon, Cucumber, Inari
- Vegetables Platter: cauliflower, broccoli, sliced cucumber, baby corn, carrot stickets, celery sticks and black olives
- Fruit Platter: Honeydew, cantaloupe, red grapes, fresh strawberries, papaya slices, Kiwi wedges and pre-cut pineapple
- Soup: Miso or clam chowder
- Side Dishes: Rice with ume,Beni Shoga, a mix of black and white sesame seeds, baked red potatoes served with sour cream and bacon bits, and assorted dinner rolls (wheat, white and taro)
- Tender prime rib au jus with horseradish
- Succulent pork stir-fry
- Baked teriyaki chicken
- Deep fried macadamia nut chicken
- Baked mahimahi with a coconut crab sauce
- Vegetarian chili - Available upon request
Hot and Tasty Vegetables
- A Sicilian blend
Don't Skip the Desserts
- Haupia Cream Puff Chocolate Dream Cake
- Oreo creamed cheesecake
- Island Macadamia nut cream pie
- Strawberry chiffon cake
A Bevy of Beverages
- Pineapple, guava and orange juices
- POG — a passion fruit-orange-guave tropical blend
- Pepsi™ (caffeine free), Diet Pepsi™ (caffeine free)
- Hot chocolate, decaf coffee and herbal tea.
- Caffeinated Pepsi™ and Diet Pepsi™, as well as caffeinated coffee are available upon request.
Polynesian Cultural Center Ambassador Menu Dinner served from 5:00-7:00pm.
Please note that the menu is subject to change without notice. Due to the Polynesian Cultural Center being a family attraction which is closely associated to and predominantly an employer of college students, alcohol is not served or allowed to be consumed anywhere on the premises.